Our skilled nursing services cater to several medical needs your loved ones may require. With our nurses’ expertise and experience, you can ensure your loved one receives appropriate medical care and attention, whenever the need arises. Furthermore, our nurses can perform a wide range of services, including managing the patients’ medications and monitoring their health.
A registered nurse (RN) will coordinate and oversee you and your loved one’s care while focusing on the following:
- Monitoring the stages of illness and recovery
- Safe administration of medication
- Importance of diet compliance
- Recognition of symptoms in recurring illness
- Patient’s rights and advance directives
Our RN will see to it that the unique needs of each patient are met. Care is delivered with the physician’s order and is provided in your home or the place you call home. Some of the services provided are the following:
- Wound Care
- Enterostomal Therapy
- Infusion Therapy
- Nasogastric Therapy and Gastrostomy Care
- Venipuncture (per Medical Doctor’s order)
- Foley Catheter and Insertion
- HIV-AIDS Related Illness
Should you want to know more about the services we offer, feel free to contact us today.